Radikal is looking for a junior/medior digital designer
As a digital designer, you will work on digital marketing projects, (re)branding, webshops, websites, applications, storyboards, our own brand,….
You will be included in the entire process, from client meetings, workshops, UX, testing,… all the way to the final delivery (and beyond). We believe in team efforts.
We are in the search for a team player.
- Our team is growing, every new member has a big impact on Radikal
- Hungry to challenge everyone in the office
What we expect:
- You have at least some relevant experience in digital design.
- Tools: Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Figma, After Effects, Invision, ...
- You are eager to learn
- Work on a mac
- You take part in brainstorming and creative sessions
- You are flexible in adapting your creative style to the different target audiences
- You create designs our team and our clients love
- You are able to create cool imagery to support concepts/marketing campaigns
- You can create a branding
- You think out of the box, yet you understand the briefing barrier.
- You know the meaning of the words 'responsive design'.
- You like to experiment, try new things and start all over again. In this process, you're also open to receive constructive feedback.
- You feel comfortable speaking to clients
- Motion design, animations
- Photography / video
- Social media knowledge
- Print design knowledge
- A strong karaoke skillset
What we offer:
- We are an ambitious team of young, digital specialists
- We love to do team activities
- Interesting perks (lunch, training budget, career guidance...)
- We offer a competitive package compliant to the market.
- There is room for personal requests ;).
Apply below, hop in, come and join us for a coffee!